Vertical riveting machine
One, preparation before starting:
1. Check whether the machine is stable.
2. Add lubricating oil to each oil filling hole and connecting parts.
3. Check whether the power socket is firmly inserted.
4. Adjust the distance of the buoyant center of the upper die according to the specifications of the rivets, try the die manually, and check whether the riveting conforms to each product model.
5. Turn on the power and test the pedal. If the motor is running normally, it is ready.
Two, operation method:
1. The power switch is placed in the "ON" position, at this time the motor and flywheel are running.
2. Place the material to be riveted on the center of buoyancy of the die. After the hole positions are aligned, place the processed material for riveting.
3. Step on the pedal, release the clutch, make the upper die go from the top dead center to the bottom dead center, rive the rivet into the hole fixed by the material, and then return to the original top dead center, and the cycle is completed.
Three, operating procedures:
1. Set the power switch to the "ON" position.
2. Depress the pedal to release the ejector.
3. Rotate the main shaft clockwise with the manual flywheel, so that the upper die moves from the top dead center to the bottom dead center, and then returns to the top dead center to lock the clutch, that is, a cycle.
4. After the adjustment meets the requirements, manually rotate the spindle clockwise and the upper mold does not move, that is, the adjustment is completed.