The manual riveting machine in the past has also brought a lot of convenience to the riveting process in the industry and made a lot of contributions. The automatic riveting machine takes advantages and disadvantages, compared with the traditional welding process to complete the connection of products. Stability, the automatic riveting machine is not only in the aesthetics of the molding, but also because of the traditional riveting, the stability is also higher than the traditional riveting, especially the higher structural stress strength and the automatic riveting machine. The stability avoids secondary processing and saves a lot of manpower and financial resources. Below Yuyao Tangwen Tools Co., Ltd
. Let me introduce to you this more practical machine.
The features of the automatic riveting machine are:
1. Beyond the limitations of metal materials and thickness.
2. The working environment is good, there is no dust and poisonous smoke emission, and there is no noise.
3. No raw material consumption and no auxiliary materials.
4. The connection point is firm and reliable.
5. Dot and giant dot connections can be formed.
6. The fully automatic riveting machine does not require pre- or post-processing, allowing interlayer and multi-layer connections.
7. Will not damage the protective layer on the surface of the workpiece.
8. Simple operation, low consumption and low maintenance cost.
9. There is no thermal stress in the connection area.
The common parts connected by the automatic riveting machine are: car roof windows, window lifters, doors, exhaust pipes, tailgates, etc., and parts in many places on the car are used. The housings of many machines, including refrigerator doors of electrical appliances, washing machine housings, copier bases, computer housings, etc., are used.
The principle and characteristics of the automatic riveting machine The automatic riveting machine uses the punching machine equipment and the special connecting die to pass through an instant high-pressure processing process, according to the cold extrusion deformation of the material of the plate itself, to form a certain tensile and shear strength. Two or more layers of different materials and different thicknesses can be connected by inlaid dots inside without stress concentration.