What is the inspection procedure before the riveting machine
1. Check whether the machine is stable
2. Whether the lubrication of the moving parts is good
3. Is the power socket firmly inserted?
4. In the working plane, is there any foreign object under the foot switch?
5. Adjust the distance of the buoyant center of the upper die according to the specifications of the rivet, try the die by hand, and check whether the riveting conforms to each product type.
6. Turn on the power, try to step on the pedal, if the motor runs normally, go to the next step.
7. The machine should run idly for 2-3 minutes before regular work, check the reliability of control devices such as foot brakes, and confirm that all the safety and normal operation can be used before use, and must not operate with illness.
8. When installing the mold, the upper and lower molds should be aligned to ensure the correct position, and the corn machine should be moved by hand to test the punch (empty car) to ensure that the mold can be turned on and work under normal conditions.